How It All Works – Church or Ministry
Several features we love about StaffYourChurch.com are:
1. You can post your pastor or church job online with an easy pastor or church job posting tool you can use when you are registered.
2. Posting Pastor or Church Jobs are Free.
3. People seeking pastor or church jobs can apply online and you can manage your applications easily.
4. You can put tags with your pastor or church job post to connect easily for people seeking for a church or pastor job. We recommend using tags that show your denomination, job title, and/or style of worship.
5. Your pastor or church job shows up on a Map for people to easily find where you are located.
Chestnut Ridge Church, Morgantown, WV High School Director Morgantown is a great place to Live and it was rated as
StaffYourChurch is free to post pastor and church jobs and browse resumes of people looking for pastor or church jobs.
Find Jobs & Post Resumes Easier
Are you looking for a Pastor or Church Staff job? Here's why StaffYourChurch is right for you:
1. You can upload a great looking resume in minutes with our online resume builder.
2. You can search with keywords, or Job tags to connect with churches that fit what you are looking for.
3. You can apply to a church or pastor position using your Linkedin profile.
4. You can upload your resume straight from Linkedin.
StaffYourChurch.com is a great place to Search for Pastor Jobs or Post Your Resume.
Recent Staff Your Church Articles
Fresh job related news content posted each week.
I was thinking about a time that I took a group of people to a church in Atlanta. They seek to meet the needs of the poor and the desperate and the homeless in a way that most churches would never. You see it is easy for our churches to go to the inner city and feed the
Every one of us longs to be accepted and loved. We strive to be in an environment where we feel like people care about us. As pastors it is extremely important for us to give every person an opportunity to feel loved and accepted when they walk into our churches. We need to change the mindset
For those who are starting a position in a new church here are some thoughts on some first things to do: 1) Get to know the heart of the church and the staff. Spend time asking questions and getting to know who your working with. 2) Spend time with Leaders in your area of ministry. Set